Thursday, September 16, 2010

Martha Stewart Cupcake Club: Cookies & Cream

I don't even know where to start with these. They are just great. I make them all the time.

I made these the day Jack was born (I'm pretty sure I was in labour while they were in the oven). I also made a mini version of these once and instead of putting an Oreo on the bottom I made a crust and it looked like a nest with cream cheese goodness inside.

I wouldn't change anything in this recipe. I love it just the way it is.

Since I have made these a few times already, I thought I would try a different Oreo cupcake. I'm making these.

P.S. I realize I haven't posted in a while but we moved (AGAIN). And now that we are settled and I have my mixer and big red back, I am ready to rock!! And once I find my camera cord I'll share what I've been doing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment