Friday, July 23, 2010

Coconut + Blueberries + Cheesecake

 

The first recipe on my Summer Baking List is done and it is OH SO GOOD!

I wasn't sure how the coconut and blueberry combination would work but I don't know what I was so worried about, it was great. I wish I could share them with everyone!! The crust was crispy, the cheesecake was smooth and creamy, and the blueberries exploded with blueberry goodness when I bit into it.

I fell asleep after making these and dreamed about whipped cream and toasted coconut - not even lying!!

 

When I make these again I will leave out the coconut from the crust and add lemon to the cheesecake.

Original Recipe HERE

P.S. Neev commented on my last post and asked where my cake plate was from. I couldn't figure out how to reply with an email (is it even possible??), anyway, I got it at Home Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment