Sunday, July 18, 2010

SUMMER LIST

It seems that everyone lately has some sort of summer list they are working on so I made one for some FUN THINGS TO BAKE

-Pomegranate Cheesecake
-Cream Cheese Brownies
-Coconut Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
-Lemon Layer Cake with Curd and Blueberries
-Chocolate Carnutty Bars
-Plain Jane Lets Loose Cupcakes
-Strawberry Cream Cake
-Frozen Key Lime Pie
-White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
-Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
-Terrific Toffee
-White Chocolate Brownies

So there it is...now that I wrote it I have to make it!!
By the way, I keep recipes on my computer and in real life in a book so technically this is list one of two.

HAPPY BAKING

3 comments:

  1. i think you like cheesecake & brownies..lol!!wish i lived closer so I could taste test...pomegranate cheesecake..come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo. I'd love to eat my way through this entire list. ((burp))

    ReplyDelete